November 2015 Meeting Minutes
There were 24 brewers in attendance at Gordon Biersch restaurant on 10/16/2015.
- Will called the meeting to order.
- New Members introduced themselves.
- Bill Bopp gave a quick update on the Beer for Boobs competition. We had 329 entries and raised $1100 from the raffle. Total amount raised to find breast cancer is still pending. Special thanks to Sara Hagerty, White Labs regional representative for giving a presentation on yeast health.
- Gautam gave membership update. We have 170 paid members.
- Richard sent out a request for articles for the website.
- Ryan talked about the upcoming Christmas party. See post
- Jeff Lewis, two-time winner of Pilsner Urquell homebrew contest gave an extensive talk on Lagers.